Question: What is Single Sign-On (SSO)?
The term Single Sign-ON (SSO) describes a solution that enables the system to determine the identity of a user without the user having to explicitly specify a user name and password in each application. It is a one-time logon to the system. However, there may be different technical conversions. Several different SSO solutions also exist for SAP.
 Question: How do I implement Single Sign-On?
Different technical options are available to implement SSO.
Some of the solutions that are available in SAP systems include:
-Logon tickets (Workplace)
For more information, see note 138498.
 Question: Why does Single Sign-On no longer work after one year?
You are using a certificate that was issued by SAP_CA. For more information, see note 389186. These types of certificates are issued with a validity period of one (1) year only. Logon tickets are still issued after the validity period expires; however, an error is triggered when the logon tickets received are checked. In principle, the problem is not restricted to CA certificates; however, "self-signed" certificates are generated with a considerably longer validity period (up to the year 2038).
 Question: Do all systems have to have the same password?
The current SSO methods enable you to assign different passwords for different systems.
 Question: Where can I find further documentation on SSO?
Further documentation is available in the SAP Marketplace:
- Interview Questions
- Transaction Codes
- Courses & Institutes
- Single Signon
- Information about General upgrade
- General Idea About UK, US, Indian Payroll
- New General Ledger Migration(FI-CO)
- ECC 6.0 New GL Functionality and General FAQ
- Detail information about Withholding Tax
- SAP ABAP Report Programming Questions 1
- Microsoft Windows Single Sign-On options
- SD Questions About Pricing Condition
- FI Questions about GR/IR
- GENERAL LEDGER MASTERS CREATIONS
- Need advice about career in Basis
- About SAPRouter
- SAP BASIS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ON DATABASE
- Create Different POs from Single Sales Order
- SAP BASIS
- FI Configuration: Comapany code and General Ledger (G/L) configuration
- Question about Authorization and Authorization Object
- REQUEST FOR URGENT RESPONS ABOUT TMS.
- How Do You Feel About Cloud Storage?
- General Info about this FAQ
- The SAP General Ledger
- SAP General Leader Configuration
- Financial Accounting â General Topics
- SAP FI/CO Interview Questions, Answers, and Explanations
- 100 Things You Should Know About Sales and Distribution with SAP
- 100 Things About Financial Accounting with SAP
- 100 Things You Should Know About Reporting with SAP
- 100 Things You Should Know About Controlling with SAP
- 100 Things You Should Know About Authorizations in SAP
SAP BW / HANA Architect - SAP Data Archival Consultant | Hil
Exp :8 - 10 years | City : US
SAP Security Analyst | Lake Forest, IL | 3+ yrs Require
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : US
SAP BASIS | Noida | 3+ yrs Exp.
Exp :3 - 8 years | City : Noida
SAP Basis Consultant W/ PI | Alpharetta,GA | 5 years of expe
Exp :5 - 10 years | City : US
SAP Basis Consultant | Bangalore | 4+ yrs. exp.
Exp :4 - 8 years | City : Bangalore
Senior SAP BASIS Consultant | Bangalore, Pune, Noida
Exp :4 - 10 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Walk-Ins | 0 to 4 Years Exp. | Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chenna
Exp :0 - 4 years | City : Chennai
Senior Consultant (SAP Basis with certification) | Bangalore
Exp :4 - 10 years | City : Thiruvananthapuram / Trivandrum
SAP Basis Planner | Bangalore, Pune | 6+ yrs. exp.
Exp :6 - 10 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Basis Consultant | Hyderabad | 3-6 yrs. exp.
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Hyderabad
- Single Signon